Once we receive your application, we’ll send you a free soil test kit and your reporting sheet. Fill out the reporting sheet as you fertilize throughout the fall (according to the Livable Lawns guidelines) and once we receive it, we’ll send you a free $50 gift certificate for purchasing native plants at select local nurseries and garden centers. It’s that easy!
By submitting the form below, and as a Delaware homeowner who applies fertilizer to my lawn, I agree to maintain a Livable Lawn to the best of my abilities by following these requirements:
- Test my soil once every three years to determine the specific needs of the lawn. More Info
- Apply nitrogen based on the guidelines given in the table, if needed. Fertilizer Chart
- If soil test results show phosphorus levels above optimum, I will not apply phosphorus. If phosphorus is recommended by a soil test, I will apply no more than 1 lb/1000 sq ft per application per year.
- Do not apply fertilizer between June 16 – August 14 or December 7 and February 15.
- Keep fertilizer and grass clippings off sidewalks, driveways, streets and storm drains.
- Do not apply fertilizer within 15 feet of waterways.
- Record the pounds of nutrients applied to my lawn and dates applied.
- Watch Livable Lawns video “The ABC’s of Purchasing Fertilizer and How to Apply it”.